The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
School Health Consideration Documents
- **Cannabidiol CBD Administration (2021)
- Child Maltreatment (2020)
- Communicable Diseases in the School Setting (2020)
- Critical Communication Between School Nurse and School Staff (2021)
- Foundations for Effective School Nursing Practice (2020)
- NASN Position on Head Lice (2020)
- **Immunizations (2021)
- Laws and Model Policies that Guide School Health Services Programs in Michigan (2021)
- Role of the School Nurse in the 21st Century (2020)
- School Nurse Program Evaluation Tool (2020)
- Seizure Rescue Medications (2021)
** Michigan School Health Consideration Documents provide information on school nursing and school health related issues. The documents are evidence-based and intended to be used to support best practices.