- Remediation includes response activities to manage and reduce risks at sites of environmental contamination. This may be achieved through activities such as initial evaluation, interim response, remedial investigation, feasibility studies, remedy construction, operation and maintenance of systems, land and resource use restrictions, and monitoring. You can access documents here that will help you understand the requirements for these activities, including links to laws, administrative rules, department forms, guides, and technical assistance documents.
- Remediation and Redevelopment Division's Workgroups
- Response Activity Review Panel
- Part 201 and Part 213 Reports
- DRAFT Michigan Background Soil Survey 2005 (Updated 2015) document comments due by 10-30-2015
- What you Need to Know if You Own or Purchase Property with Environmental Contamination, Environmental Cleanup Part 201 Citizen's Guide (April 2013)