US Ecology Hazardous Waste Management Facility Operating License InformationContact: Richard A. Conforti (email@example.com) 517-284-6558Agency: Environmental Quality
On September 14, 2007, US Ecology, Inc. submitted a hazardous waste operating license renewal application pursuant to Part 111, Hazardous Waste Management, of the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, 1994 PA 451, as amended, to continue existing operations and to construct new units for storage and treatment at its facility located at 6520 Georgia Street in Detroit, Michigan.
Operating License Application**
On September 18, 2015, the public comment period was extended until October 12, 2015.
- Attachment 1: Waste Analysis Plan
- Attachment 2: Inspection Schedule
- Attachment 3: Personnel Training Program
- Attachment 4: Contingency Plan
- Attachment 5: Closure Plan
- Attachment 6a: Engineering Plans Part 1
- Attachment 6b: Engineering Plans Part 2
- Attachment 6c: Engineering Plans Part 3
- Attachment 7: Acceptable Hazardous Wastes
- Attachment 8: Containers
- Attachment 9: Tanks System
- Attachment 10: Treatment Procedures
- Attachment 11: Ambient Air Monitoring Program
- Attachment 12: Effluent Monitoring Program
- Attachment 13: Corrective Action
The following documents are being posted to help provide a timeline and response to questions and comments the DEQ has received. This is not a final responsiveness summary of all the comments the DEQ has received on this draft operating license. A final responsiveness summary is currently being drafted and will be posted on this page when complete.
**The Application is too large to post on this Web site: contact Richard Conforti if you need an electronic copy.
Hard copies of the Operating License Application and Draft License are available for viewing at the following locations:
DEQ Detroit Field Office
3058 West Grand Boulevard, Suite 2300
Detroit, Michigan 48202
DEQ Southeast Michigan District Office
27700 Donald Court
Warren, Michigan 48092-2793
DEQ Lansing Central Office (Contact Richard Conforti)
Constitution Hall, 4th Floor South
525 West Allegan Street
Lansing, Michigan 48933