Wastewater Operator Certification Program
The May 7, 2020 exam is rescheduled for July 30, 2020. If you applied by the original application deadline, your application is being moved to this date; you will be contacted regarding this change. If you did not apply for the May 7 exam, you are not eligible for the July 30 exam but may apply for the November 5, 2020 exam. If you have questions, please contact Earl Wuestnick at WuestnickE@michigan.gov or Alyssa Sarver at SarverA@michigan.gov.
The Wastewater Operator Certification Program provides rules and regulations, technical assistance, and certification for Wastewater System Operators. Whether you are new to the industry or you are a veteran Operator, this web site can answer many of your questions.
This page can be accessed as www.mi.gov/wwcertification.
- Activated Sludge Process Control Manual
- Approved Courses for Wastewater CEC's
- Certification Renewal Applications
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification
- Lists of Current Certified Operators
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification
- Construction Storm Water Certification Renewal
- Continuing Education Credit for Certified Wastewater Operators
- Industrial Storm Water Renewal
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Certification - A-1a or A-1h
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Certification Exam Application, PDF for Fill-in or Printing
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Certification Exam Application, Word fill-in
- Industrial/Commercial Wastewater Certification Renewal
- Municipal Wastewater Certification Exam Application, PDF fill-in or print
- Municipal Wastewater Certification Exam Application, Word fill-in
- Municipal Wastewater Certification Renewal