The Michigan Agency for Energy’s (MAE) mission is to advance an adaptable, affordable, reliable, and environmentally-protective energy future for Michigan. Our work focuses on several areas:
- The Michigan Energy Office has issued a Request for Information for new programs
- Electrify America - A Partnership with Michigan
Michigan partners join forces to submit an integrated vision for electric vehicle infrastructure and mobility support in response to the Volkswagen Group of America’s Electrify America RFP.
- Volkswagen Settlement Request-for-Information
- Studies on electric reliability, possible U.P.-Ontario connection begin
In 2016, Michigan adopted energy reforms to ensure the reliability of the electric grid, promote the use of energy waste reduction measures to save customers money, and allow for smarter, cleaner investments in energy resources. Follow this link for more information and to learn how to participate in stakeholder groups..
- Governor Snyder's Press Release
- PA 341 of 2016
- PA 342 of 2016