Bureau of Employment Relations - Wage & Hour Division
- Wage and Hour Division Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Wage and Hour Division to provide public service through the fair, effective, and efficient administration of laws which protect the wages and fringe benefits of Michigan’s workers and ensure compliance with the requirement that certain entities post notices related to human trafficking.
- Wage and hour Division and USDOL Southfield Outreach Event
The Michigan Wage and Hour Division, along with the U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division - Detroit District office, will present information on the following topics of interest to employees, employers and the public.
The Michigan Wage and Hour Divsion presents:
- Public Act 390 Michigan Payment of Wages and Fringe Benefits
- Michigan Minimum Wage and Overtime Law- The Improved Workforce Opportunity Wage Act 337
- The Paid Medical Leave Act 338
- The Human Trafficking Notification Act 62
- Act 166 Prevailing Wage on state funded construction projects
The U.S Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division will provide a presentation of Federal Wage and Hour laws.
Please register at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090A4CAFA723A4FC1-wage3
Time: 10:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Location: Southfield Public Library Auditorium, 26300 Evergreen Rd., Southfield, MI 48076
- Paid Medical Leave Questions can be sent to PMLA-INFO@michigan.gov
- POSTER: Wage and Hour Posting Requirements For Employers
- The Michigan minimum wage effective March 29, 2019, is $9.45.
- Wage and Hour Overview
- Press Release: Human Trafficking Notification Act
- Directions to the Lansing Wage & Hour office
- Filing a Complaint for Non-payment of Wages or Fringe Benefits