- Wage and Hour Division Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Wage and Hour Division to provide public service through the fair, effective, and efficient administration of laws which protect the wages and fringe benefits of Michigan’s workers and ensure compliance with the requirement that certain entities post notices related to human trafficking.
- Paid Medical Leave Questions can be sent to PMLA-INFO@michigan.gov
- POSTER: Wage and Hour Posting Requirements For Employers
- The Michigan minimum wage effective March 29, 2019, is $9.45.
- Wage and Hour Overview
- Press Release: Human Trafficking Notification Act
- Directions to the Lansing Wage & Hour office
- Filing a Complaint for Non-payment of Wages or Fringe Benefits