The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
UIA Online Services for Employers
Employers can register for most Michigan Business Taxes, including their UIA Account Number and/or a Sales Tax Licenses using e-Registration for Michigan Taxes. This application can also be used if you changed the entity type of your existing business (e.g. from sole proprietor to partnership, or incorporating a sole proprietorship or partnership) or acquired all or any part of the assets, organization, trade or business of an existing business having employees in Michigan.Operate a Business
Create a Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) account and conduct business online with UIA. Through their MiWAM accounts, businesses can access the following UIA online services:
- File tax reports and make payments the same day a MiWAM account is established,
- Establish a MiWAM account for service providers to perform services for their clients on-line,
- Respond to fact finding questions,
- Receive notices and letters,
- Schedule recurring payments or multiple payments,
- File quarterly wage/tax/payroll reports,
- Report discontinuance or transfer of business,
- File a UIA tax protest,
- . . . and more.