HIV/STD prevention and sexuality education supports positive physical and mental health of youth as they grow into young adults. Schools play an important role in HIV/STD prevention and sexuality education for youth and healthy lifestyles. Here you will find a collection of valuable resources for schools, teachers, administrators, and others involved in sexuality and HIV/STD prevention education.
- Sexual Health Initiative for Transformation
This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. HIV prevention materials funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) must be approved by state and local review panels. Information or materials included on this site may be considered controversial by some viewers.
Inclusion of links to other websites is provided for informational purposes and is not an endorsement of specific organizations or materials. The developers of this website are not responsible for the content and accuracy of information or links on other websites.
- Request for Approval of Sex Education Supervisor Form
- Sex Education Program Leadership Functions and Responsibilities
- Sex Education Advisory Boards Commonly Asked Questions
- Sample Sex Education Advisory Board Application
- Sample Charge to Advisory Board
- Sample Sex Education Advisory Board By-Laws
- Recommendations for Public Hearings