The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Child & Adolescent Health Center Program
Child and Adolescent Health Centers (CAHC)
FY23 Clinical and SWP NCAP
This NCAP is for the following site types:
- Clinical sites with MPCA contracts
- Clinical sites in EGRAMS* (2020 awards)
- Network sites (clinical, SWP, BHS)
- School Wellness programs with MPCA contracts
- School Wellness programs in EGRAMS* (2020 awards)
E3 instructions for EGRAMS renewals will be available on the listserv.
Completed applications are due Thursday, June 30, 2022.
The instructions and associated forms covering the period of October 1, 2022-September 30, 2023 are provided. All renewals are non-competitive and must be done by each funded site. New 2022 grantee sites do not respond to this and should wait for further instruction. See May 19, 2022 Listserv for more information or contact email@example.com.
- FY23 Non-Competitive Application Instructions
- Application Coversheet and Staffing List (Attach. E)
- FY23 MiKIDS Now Application (Clinical sites only)
- MDHHS Budget Summary and Cost Detail Forms (for MPCA contracts; one for base funds; one for MiKIDS Now funds)
- CAHC and SWP GAS Workplan
- BHS GAS Workplan (for Network BHS sites)
- Resource: FY23 CAHC Focus Approved Focus Area Programs
- Optional – Behavioral Health Supplemental Response Funding Narrative (Attach. G)
Return to Services Guidance Documents for Child & Adolescent Health Centers in Michigan