Michigan's school accountability system uses state assessment scores and other quality metrics to identify and support schools in helping students meet Michigan's standards. The Michigan Department of Education releases school accountability reports annually to the public in collaboration with the Center for Educational Performance Information on MISchoolData.org. Use the links provided below to view accountability reports and other resources relating to school accountability in Michigan!
Support related to the Michigan Department of Education's School Accountability initiatives can be reached at:
877-560-8378, option 3 or by emailing MDE-Accountability@michigan.gov.
- Michigan Parent Dashboard for School Transparency (on MISchoolData.org)
- Michigan School Index Reports (on MISchoolData.org)
- Comprehensive Support and Improvement Policy Brief
- Targeted Support and Improvement Policy Brief
- Additional Targeted Support Policy Brief
- Comprehensive Support and Improvement School Identification List
- Additional Targeted Support School Identification List
- Targeted Support and Improvement School Identification List
- Public Guide to the Michigan's Accountability System
- Support and Improvement Identification Flowchart
- 2016-17 Accountability Master Results File