Remediation includes response activities to manage and reduce risks at sites of environmental contamination. This may be achieved through activities such as initial evaluation, interim response, remedial investigation, feasibility studies, remedy construction, operation and maintenance of systems, land and resource use restrictions, and monitoring. You can access documents here that will help you understand the requirements for these activities, including links to laws, administrative rules, department forms, guides, and technical assistance documents.
- EGLE Announced Two PFAS Cleanup Criteria Development Information Sessions (10-26-2020)
- FY 2019 Superfund Legislative Report (posted 9-29-2020)
- COVID-19 Affect On Meeting The Time Frame For Conducting Baseline Environmental Assessments (7-29-2020)
- Part 213 Reporting Extension and Audit Extension Procedure Update (4-24-2020)
- Public Comment Period for Proposed Volatilization To Indoor Air Pathway Screening Levels (June 2, 2020)