- Learn about water wells!
Got a minute? Learn about how a water well pulls water from deep in the ground and pumps it into your home to your faucet. Got a few minutes? Check out Michigan.gov/WaterWellConstruction to learn more about water wells and the importance of protecting public health and the groundwater resource.
- Michigan moves forward on drinking water standards for PFAS
- EGLE awards 13 aquatic invasive plant control grants
- Final community input session on Benton Harbor-St. Joseph harbor revitalization plan
- Habitat restoration improves St. Marys River fish and wildlife populations
- Flint's water remains stable, continues to meet federal and new stricter state standards
- Energy Efficiency Day highlights ways to cut energy use, lower bills
- EGLE awards $600,000 grant, $1M loan to revitalize former Woodhaven manufacturing site MORE NEWS