RenewMI Story Map Redesign - Find information on cleanup projects near you
The RenewMI Project Viewer is a web application that provides an easy way to view cleanup and redevelopment projects in your area. The viewer was recently redesigned, and the updated version went live on October 12. The new and improved version features both current and completed projects, a search feature to let you easily browse projects near you, and a user-friendly interface. It also allows a user to scroll through project histories and photographs of RRD's project sites.
Although this tool does not yet include all of our sites, we are adding new, ongoing, and completed projects to the app all the time. You can be assured that anywhere you see the EGLE Partner-Protect-Renew sign, you will find project information on the RenewMI webpage at Michigan.gov/RenewMI.
- Council on Climate Solutions to meet, discuss workgroup recommendations
- Gov. Whitmer Awards MI Clean Water Grants to 28 Cities, Villages and Townships
- $3.6M in EGLE brownfield funding to help redevelop contaminated sites in Detroit
- State of Michigan increases availability of free bottled water for Benton Harbor city residents, recommends use out of an abundance of caution as efforts accelerate to address lead levels
- Make safe firewood choices to protect the places you love
- EGLE announces creation of external technical panel to advise on lead reduction, corrosion control in municipal drinking water systems MORE NEWS
The goals of this virtual event are to provide the most current and reliable science and policy, facilitate information sharing, and explore current and future research topics related to PFAS.
School's back in session! As students settle in for a new school year, EGLE is providing a variety of educational resources through its EGLE Classroom initiative that teachers and parents can use to supplement school lessons all year long.