- New state drinking water standards pave way for expansion of Michigan's PFAS clean-up efforts
- Public meeting Wednesday on proposed Marathon Consent Order, community projects
- Lt. Gov. Gilchrist kicks off first EGLE Clean Water Public Advocate Ambassadors meeting
- EGLE to host informational webinar to help public track Line 5 tunnel application permitting process
- EGLE to hire third dam inspector, appoint task force that will evaluate dam safety in Michigan
- Michigan adopts strict PFAS in drinking water standards MORE NEWS
What are Invasive Species? Take a few minutes to watch this video that quickly and clearly outlines what you need to know about Michigan's invasive species, the risks they pose, and the easy actions you can take right now to support the fight.
Watch this video to learn how or visit us at www.michigan.gov/mileadsafe to download a printable guidance document.