- Consultation Education and Training (CET) Grants
MIOSHA awards CET grants on an annual basis for the development and implementation of safety and health training and services to supplement CET division activities.
Featured Grant Information
- New Grant Opportunities Beginning in Fiscal Year 2019!
- FY 2019 CET Grant Request for Proposal (RFP)
- FY 2018 Consultation Education and Training (CET) Grant Projects
- FY 2018 CET Mini Grant Request for Proposal (RFP)
- CET Grant Quarterly/Yearend Report Forms FY18
- CET Grant Project Proposal Signatures
- CET Grant Tables
Table A - Summary of Training & Service Activities, Table B - Project Time/Flow of Activities, Table C - Breakdown of Details of Grant & Matching Expenditures.
- CET Grant Template for State of Michigan Entities
- CET Grant Template for Non-State of Michigan Entities
Grant Products and Reference Documents
TRAINING TOPIC GRANTEE 2018 2018 Fall Protection MITA Brewing Process Hazards GVSU Cabling Bracing MGIA Fall Protection Subpart M MITA LOTO Student Manual UAW Video Exposure Monitoring GVSU Workplace Safety in a Healthcare Setting Baker College WorkSafe Healthcare Booklet 2017 MAC TRAINING TOPIC GRANTEE Bloodborne Pathogens MARO Chainsaw Safety Bay de Noc Community College Confined Space App MITA Emergency Preparedness Awareness Retail, Wholesale, Department Store Union Ergonomics Safety for the Healthcare Worker Baker College Fall Hazard Recognition, Prevention & Control United Auto Workers Hazardous Communication MARO Managing Agricultural Emergencies Emergency Services Rescue Training Trench Right App MITA Worksite Ergonomics North Central Michigan College