All MIOSHA standards; administrative, agriculture operations, construction safety and health; and, general industry safety and health, are administrative rules. An administrative rule is a written regulation that has the effect of law. MIOSHA promulgates administrative rules under the authority of the Michigan Administrative Procedures Act. The administrative rules printed in the Michigan Administrative Code is the true and correct copy of all MIOSHA promulgated rules. The Office of Regulatory Reinvention provides the Michigan administrative code version of all MIOSHA standards in electronic form free of charge on their internet website.
- NEW - CS Part 1 General Rules and CS Part 14 Tunnels, Shafts, Caissons, and Cofferdams are amended, Effective March 2, 2021. CS Part 605 Methylenedianiline (MDA) in Construction and CS Part 609 Cadmium in Construction are amended, Effective March 3, 2021.
- NEW - GI Part 62 Plastic Molding - Public Hearing, January 12, 2021
- NEW - MIOSHA COVID-19 Emergency Rules - Effective October 14, 2020
- NEW - CS Part 632. Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response in Construction - Effective June 15, 2020
- NEW - CS Part 640. Beryllium in Construction - Effective June 15, 2020
- NEW - CS Part 14. Tunnels, Shafts, Caissons, and Cofferdams was amended, Effective January 3, 2020