All MIOSHA standards; administrative, agriculture operations, construction safety and health; and, general industry safety and health, are administrative rules. An administrative rule is a written regulation that has the effect of law. MIOSHA promulgates administrative rules under the authority of the Michigan Administrative Procedures Act. The administrative rules printed in the Michigan Administrative Code is the true and correct copy of all MIOSHA promulgated rules. The Office of Regulatory Reinvention provides the Michigan administrative code version of all MIOSHA standards in electronic form free of charge on their internet website.
- NEW - GI & CS Part 505. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Public Hearing, May 26, 2021
- NEW - GI & CS Part 311. Benzene and GI & CS Part 451. Respiratory Protection are amended, effective April 26, 2021. GI Part 302. Vinyl Chloride and GI Part 554. Bloodborne Infectious Diseases are amended, effective April 27, 2021.
- NEW - 22 MIOSHA Standards Updated
- NEW - CS Part 1 General Rules and CS Part 14 Tunnels, Shafts, Caissons, and Cofferdams are amended, Effective March 2, 2021. CS Part 605 Methylenedianiline (MDA) in Construction and CS Part 609 Cadmium in Construction are amended, Effective March 3, 2021.
- NEW - MIOSHA COVID-19 Emergency Rules - Effective until October 14, 2021
- NEW - CS Part 632. Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response in Construction - Effective June 15, 2020
- NEW - CS Part 640. Beryllium in Construction - Effective June 15, 2020
- MIOSHA Asbestos PA 261 & 262 of 2004
- FY 2019 SET Assessment PA 154 of 1974, Sec. 55(7)
- MIOSHA Asbestos Program Annual Report - FY 2020
Under EO 2019-13 MIOSHA moved to LEO in 2019. Prior to 2019 MIOSHA was housed within the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)