The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How Mentor Michigan Will Achieve Its Mission?
- Recruit talented and committed mentors and connects them with effective programs that serve youth
- Create and engage a comprehensive statewide network of mentoring programs
- Develop and enhance mentoring partnerships with businesses, faith-based and nonprofit organizations, education institutions, and government (including activities such as Mentor Michigan Sunday)
- Advocate for issues and standards that promote and support high-quality mentoring in Michigan
- Recognize the accomplishments of mentors and the organizations that support them
- Identify and secure resources to support the development and sustainability of mentoring programs
- Develop champions to promote and support mentoring throughout the state
- Increase public awareness about mentoring opportunities, needs, and the positive outcomes associated with it
- Provide training and support for mentoring programs
- Collect, track, and share information about mentoring activities in Michigan