The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Michigan's Corporate Social Impact Network
Michigan's Corporate Social Impact Network (MI CSI Network) is designed to maximize the collective impact of employee volunteerism and corporate social responsibility programs in Michigan.
Mission: Michigan's CSI Network seeks to maximize the positive impact of private sector organizations throughout the state by leveraging their collective expertise to learn from, collaborate with, and mobilize around challenges, opportunities, and needs.
Approach: Connect businesses and social impact professionals across the state to interchange ideas, challenges and trends, and partake in best practice training while together, conceptualizing ways to broaden impact.
Who we are
The representatives listed below are members of the MI CSI Network Planning Committee
|Barton Malow||Ford Motor Company||Masco|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI||General Motors||MI Community Service Commission|
Rocket Community Fund
|Consumers Energy||Jackson National||
|Deloitte||Kellogg Company||Warner Norcross + Judd LLP|
|DTE Energy||Lake Trust Credit Union|
Are you a private sector organization or corporate social impact professional that meets the following criteria?
- Conducts business in the state of Michigan
- Operates an existing philanthropic or employee volunteer program or has a goal to start a program within Michigan
- Is willing to contribute best-practice knowledge along with other members of the MI CSI Network
- Is willing to provide philanthropic giving, sponsorships, employee volunteerism and all other impact reporting data to the Michigan Community Service Commission annually
- Offers feedback to the MI CSI Network regarding network resources including, workshops, webinars, meetings and other activities and events
Contributes input regarding professional development topic interest areas directly and via our LinkedIn Group
For questions or more information, contact:
MCSC Executive Director, Ginna Holmes
Corporate Social Impact Coordinator, Angela Taylor-Vanderpool
Corporate Volunteer Coordinator, Melinda Bostwick