The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Please note: These resources, compiled by staff, are provided for your information only, without any official endorsement or guarantee. If you find any links that do not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- American Association of the Deaf-Blind
- American Council of the Blind
- American Foundation for the Blind
- American Printing House for the Blind
- Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Youths and Adults (HKNC)
- Leader Dogs for the Blind
- National Association of Blind Merchants
- National Association of Multicultural Rehabilitation Concerns
- National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
- National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB)
- National Federation of the Blind
- National Resource Center for Blind Musicians
- National Technical Assistance Center on Blindness and Low Vision (NTAC-BLV)
- Rehabilitation Services Administration