The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Instructions for New Radiation Safety Online System
The Radiation Safety Section (RSS) has launched a new online system. The following activities will now be done exclusively using this system.
- Facility and Machine Registration (application, changes/amendments, and renewals)
- Print a Facility Certificate for posting at the facility
- Radiation Shielding Plan Review
- Mammography Authorization (application and renewals)
- Excessive Dose & Medical Event Reporting
System Website: https://aca3.accela.com/MIHS
Instructional Videos and Guidance Documentation
Below are two videos created to help you register an account and link records.
How to Register for an Accela Account Initial Login Linking Account
- User Guide for using the new System
- Instructions for Pin Linking
- Instructions for Delegation
- Instructions for Searching for a record
- Instructions for obtaining and printing a certificate
- Instructions for Submitting a Renewal Application
- One page renewal instruction
- Important Registration Information for Organizations and Multiple Facilities
Should you have any questions, please send an e-mail to our general mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 517-284-7820.