The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Changing Your MiWAM Password
Passwords on employer accounts must be changed every 90 days. To change your password:
1 - Login to your MiWAM account.
2 - Go to Settings.
3 - Click the Profile tab.
4 - Click on Change Password
5 - Type in your old password. Create a strong new password following the instruction on the the screen and then confirm the new password.
Rules for setting the new password:
- It should be at least 8 characters.
- It should include characters from three of these categories:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Numerals between 0-9
- Symbols such as ! $ # or %
- As least one character must be changed.
- Do not reuse any of the previous 24 passwords.