The Funds Administration consists of the Second Injury Fund, the Silicosis, Dust Disease and Logging Industry Compensation Fund, and the Self-Insurers' Security Fund. The Funds Administration is managed by a board of three trustees. Two of the trustees are appointed by the Governor with the advice and consent of the Senate. One represents employers authorized to act as self-insurers in Michigan, and the second represents the insurance industry. The third trustee is the Director of the Workers' Compensation Agency.
All money used to operate the Funds Administration is collected from assessments against insurers who write workers' compensation policies in the State of Michigan, and employers who self-insure their workers compensation liability. These assessments cover all benefits paid by the Funds Administration, and all administrative costs.
- 2019 Funds Administration Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
- August 19, 2019 Open Meeting Agenda
- April 29, 2019 Open Meeting Minutes
- April 29, 2019 Open Meeting Agenda
- January 28, 2019 Open Meeting Minutes
- January 28, 2019 Open Meeting Agenda
- August 20, 2018 Open Meeting Minutes
- August 20, 2018 Open Meeting Agenda
- April 23, 2018 Open Meeting Minutes
- April 23, 2018 Open Meeting Agenda
- January 29, 2018 Open Meeting Minutes
- January 29, 2018 Open Meeting Agenda
- Funds Administration Forms
Select the link and scroll down to the Funds Administration Forms section