The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MIOSHA Recordkeeping Forms 300, 300A and 301 (Excel Spreadsheet Version)
The forms are set-up as Microsoft Excel 2000 spreadsheets and have been formatted to a legal-sized document. To print, computers/printers must have the capability to utilize both of these features.
- Enter data onto the forms.
- Save forms to your local computer/network for future retrieval and editing.
- The spreadsheets are set-up to perform calculations.
- Electronic forms are subject to the same completion and retention requirements as the hard-copy alternative.
- There is no requirement to submit forms to MIOSHA either electronically or otherwise. Maintain at your place of business just as the hard copies used previously.
Click Here to Proceed to Excel Forms
(You may also need to right click and select "Open in a new tab.")