The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
You may be eligible for services with MRS if:
- You have a disability that creates barriers for you to get or keep a job
- You require services from MRS to be successful in getting or keeping a job
When you submit an application for services a vocational rehabilitation counselor will:
- Work with you to identify an appropriate job goal
- Help you decide the services needed to achieve your job goal
- Assist with delivery and coordination of services
- Help address employment needs once hired to assure that you are able to maintain employment
To begin you will need to complete the MRS Application for Vocational and Employment Services (MRS-2910) and submit to an MRS office.
Request services for yourself or another person!
Customer assistance telephone number:
517-241-5324 or Toll free: 1-800-605-6722
All accessibility issues and concerns related to the MRS website can be communicated to the above contact information.
Or find the office nearest you by using the below locator: