The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Being your own business owner can be a rewarding career path that many veterans have chosen to undertake. Find out more about how Michigan provides entrepreneurial support to start and operate a business in the state. The links below are resources that veterans can use to either learn about opening up a business or for current veteran business owners to help grow and develop their business further.
Additional Resource Links
- Veterans Benefits & Services Booklet - Federal
- Veterans Benefits & Services Booklet - State of Michigan
- Veterans Service Officers and Veterans Trust Fund Agents - State of Michigan
- eBenefits - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Benefits Administration - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veteran Service Organizations (VSO) - Detroit Regional Benefits Office
- Veterans Justice Outreach (VJO) Program - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Center for Women Veterans - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Social Security Administration
- Unemployment Insurance Agency - State of Michigan
- Michigan Rehabilitative Services - State of Michigan