Foodborne Illness Complaint Investigation Forms
Listed below are links for the newest versions of available foodborne illness complaint investigation forms and guidance documentation. Please feel free to download or print as needed.
- Guide to Form Usage (PDF)
- Alert Form A (PDF) | Alert Form A (Word)
- Michigan GI Case Investigation Form (Word)
- Food Preparation Review Worksheet (PDF)
- Termination Report (PDF) | Termination Report (Word)
- NEW CDC 52.13 form - as of 2017 (PDF)
- Environmental Cleaning And Disinfection of Norovirus
- Unconfirmed Gastrointestinal Illness Complaint Investigation Protocol
- Instructions for Illness Complaint Referrals Associated with MDARD Inspected Establishments
- FBI (Foodborn Illness) FI-238 Referral to MDARD
FoodSafety.gov reporting can also collect foodborne illness complaint information there.
Consult the International Association of Food Protection (IAFP) "Procedures To Investigate Foodborne Illness" for additional forms not in electronic format.