The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Michigan Agriculture Environmental Assurance Program (MAEAP)
The Michigan Agriculture Environmental Assurance Program is an innovative, proactive program that helps farms of all sizes and all commodities voluntarily prevent or minimize agricultural pollution risks.
6,316 farms are verified. Is your farm verified?
We are here to help and recognize farmers who reduce erosion and runoff from private land into public waters.
You can earn:
- Recognition as a top steward in the community
- Regulatory protections
- Preferred consideration for technical assistance and cost share
- An enduring sense of accomplishment and pride
- The program is 100% confidential, guaranteed by state law
- We will treat you and your business with respect
- We will help you with the paperwork and the process
- We will help you leave a legacy for your children
MAEAP recognition is:
- Achievable. Thousands of farms have earned this designation already
- Something to be proud of. Be among the top 5% of farms who have earned this designation so far
Request your free farm visit today: Learn More