The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MDARD's Role, Mission, Vision, Key Goals, and Scorecards
Assure the food safety, agricultural, environmental, and economic interests of the people of the State of Michigan are met through service, partnership, and collaboration.
To be recognized as a national leader among state departments of agriculture through our expertise, effectiveness, application of sound science and delivery of quality service to our stakeholders.
All MDARD programs and activities are tied to at least one of our four key goals. Each of these key goals contains a group of measurable outcomes that define our progress towards success. These are tracked on an aggressive frequency with results displayed for the public to review on our monthly scorecard. Accountability for successful achievement of outcomes is ensured through timely review of the process/output measures that drive all of the day-to-day efforts.
- December 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- November 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- October 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- September 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- August 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- July 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- June 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- May 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- April 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- March 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- February 2022 Scorecard (PDF)
- January 2022 Scorecard (PDF)