The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MDARD supports food and agriculture businesses and programs throughout the state and below is a list of additional available resources to help you grow and prosper. (If you have a link to submit for this list, please contact JagminJ@Michigan.gov.)
Michigan Agriculture Industry Links
- MDARD's Online Reference Library - Includes industry reports, ag facts and figures and the latest issue of Michigan Agriculture magazine.
- MSU Product Center - Helps you develop and commercialize high value products and businesses in the food, agricultural and natural resource sectors.
- Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA) - Works with and for farmers market organizers, managers, farmers, vendors and friends to create a thriving marketplace for local food and farm products.
- Michigan Agriculture Facts & Figures - A colorful booklet highlights Michigan's major commodities and contact information for the commodity organizations. Michigan Facts & Figures (Accessible)
- The National Agricultural Statistics Service - Find Michigan ag stats.
- Michigan Agricultural & Commodity Organizations - Michigan is home to many commodity organizations representing the state's diverse agricultural sectors.
Food Industry Links
- Cottage Food Checklist - Resources to educate the public regarding the regulations and requirements for "cottage foods."
- MSU Center for Regional Food Systems - Engaging the people of Michigan, the US, and the world in developing regionally integrated, sustainable food systems.
- Michigan Good Food Fund - A $30 million public-private partnership loan fund that provides financing and business assistance to good food enterprises that benefit underserved communities across Michigan.