The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Forms and Operational Guides
- Cooking Temperatures and Holding Times
- Bare Hand Contact Procedures
- Reheat for Hot Holding Form
- Conditional Employee and Food Employee Interview (form 1-A)
- Conditional Employee or Employee Medical Referral (form 1-C)
- Conditional Employee or Food Employee Reporting Agreement (form 1-B)
- Egg Safety Poster
- Food Temperature Monitoring Forms
- Foreign Language Translation
- Risk Control Plan Guidance
- Temporary Food Establishment Operations Checklist
Interactive Inspection Guidelines
The following guidelines may be used to assist regulators when conducting risk based inspections. An improved risk control plan form can be found in the risk control plan guidance document.