- New to WIDA?
- Michigan Denied Request to Waive Federal Requirement to Administer State Summative Assessments in Spring 2021
The federal requirement to administer state summative asssessments in Michigan for Spring 2021 have not been waived despite the disruption of instruction caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Michigan Receives Federal Waiver to School Accountability Requirements for 2020-2021
The federal requirements for school accountability in Michigan have been waived for the 2020-21 school year due to the disruption of instruction caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Spring 2021 COVID-19 Communications for Assessments
- 2021 WIDA ACCESS for ELLs and WIDA Alternate ACCESS for ELLs- MEMO #COVID-19-140
- Summative Assessments Frequently Asked Questions, Spring 2021
- List of Important Dates
Excel, pdf, Google Calendars
- Safe Testing Planning Template
- Safe Testing Planning Guide
- WIDA ACCESS Planning Document, Spring 2021
- Accountability Data Reporting Best Practices
Data reporting guide for trouble-free accountability; updated 11/16/2020.
- WIDA Test Administration Manual, Michigan Specific, Spring 2021
- Online WIDA ACCESS for ELLs Checklist
- Paper/Pencil WIDA ACCESS for ELLS Checklist
- Guide to State Assessments 2020-2021 (Updated 4/12/21)
- Assessment Integrity Guide
- WIDA Incident Reporting Reference Table (Updated 1/29/21)
- Security Compliance Form
- Temporary Guidance for Identifying Potential English Learners During Remote Learning
- In-Person WIDA Screening Considerations for 2020/2021
- Home Language Surveys
- WIDA Paper Screener Order Form
- Michigan WIDA Screener & W-APT Policy Manual
- How to Enter WIDA Screener and W-APT Scores in OEAA Secure Site
- How to Check for WIDA Screener and W-APT Scores in the OEAA Secure Site
- WIDA Secure Portal
The WIDA Secure Portal is the online system through which educators access training and certification quizzes for the WIDA assessments. The Secure Portal also allows educators to download the Kindergarten W-APT materials and some WIDA Screener materials.
- Test Coordinator Resources
- List of Important Dates, Test Administration Manuals, Student Support and Accommodations, Assessment Security and more Resouces for all State Assessments on one page.
- Assessment Security Training Information
- Assessment Coordinator Training Guide
- Student Supports and Accommodations Webinar Links & PowerPoints
- Secure Site Training Documentation
- New to WIDA?
- WIDA Testing Parent Letter Template
- English Learner (EL) Resources
- English Learner (EL) Exit Reporting Guidelines, 2019/2020
- WIDA Alternate ACCESS for ELLs Selection Guidance
- MDE Waiver Request to USED for English Learner Assessment
- How do I get access to WIDA AMS?
- Michigan WIDA AMS user Roles Matrix
- WIDA ACCESS for ELLs and Alternate ACCESS for ELLs Test Exceptions and False EL Guidance
- English Learner (EL) Assessment & Accountability Pitfalls FAQ
- EL Entrance and Exit Protocol
- Secure Site Support Documents
- Complaint or Allegation of Misadministration
Please click on this link and use this form to report any suspected violation of assessment integrity or ethical conduct.
- Every Student Succeeds ACT (ESSA)
- Spotlight Newsletter
- Student User Guide - MILearn Student Assessment Score Reporting Site
- Parent User Guide - MILearn Student Assessment Score Reporting Site
- MiLearn Informational Flyer
View your child's score reports directly from your local Student Information System
- Parent Teacher Conference Guide
- Family Engagement