COVID-19 Information and Updates
During the COVID-19 Emergency Response, the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is operating at a limited capacity with critical infrastructure workers only for the protection of public health and continuity of commerce. Some services will not be available until normal business operations resume, and response times may be slowed during this time. Information on the COVID-19 Emergency Response is available at the following links:
- Michigan Wheat Growers Support Marketing Program
- MDARD Director Gary McDowell Selects Ashley Steffen as New Legislative Liaison
- Midwestern State Agriculture Leaders Encourage Vaccination
- Michigan Craft Beverage Council Announces 2020 Grape and Hop Inventory Results
- MDARD partners with Metro Institute to offer remotely proctored, online pesticide applicator certification exams
- Whitmer signs bill to update Michigan's Industrial Hemp Growers Act
- Crop Disaster Resources for Farmers
View a map of crop disaster designated counties.
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
Find the latest hemp news and updates and access forms, laws and regulations, and resources.
- Michigan Agriculture Resources
Learn about Michigan agriculture and explore food and agriculture industry resources.