The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
The Radiation Safety Section (RSS) regulates radiation machines by registering and inspecting facilities utilizing radiation machines.
RSS Online System
Use our portal to access RSS services online 24/7, including:
- Apply, renew or amend facility and machine registration
- Print a facility certificate for posting at your facility
- Access radiation shielding plan review
- Apply or renew mammography authorization
- Report an excessive dose and medical events
Need help registering on or navigating the RSS online system? Check out our instructional videos and resources.