The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Connections to Partner Assets and Services
- Economic development resources
- The Michigan Works! Association and other business solutions providers. The Michigan Works! Association delivers resources aimed at building the state’s workforce and ensuring economic opportunity by connecting local talent and job leaders with the advocacy, training, and information tools needed to be successful in their communities.
- The Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (BSBP) for vision-related issues. BSBP is a vocational rehabilitation program that helps businesses find and retain qualified employees who are blind or have low vision. BSBP also provides training and adaptive equipment to businesses and their employees.
- low-vision examinations,
- telescopic and microscopic glasses,
- complex contact lenses,
- light-filtering eyewear,
- prescription sports goggles,
- bifocals, and
- prismatic lenses.
ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Services
Staff Retention and Career Development
Request services for your business!
Customer assistance telephone number:
517-241-0314 or Toll free: 1-888-271-8337
All accessibility issues and concerns related to the MRS website can be communicated to the above contact information.
To request services for a business, use the below form:
BND Request Form
Or find the office nearest you by using the below locator:
MRS Office Locator