The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
- identification of qualified candidates for your job requirements,
- customized training and supports,
- assist in developing internships or apprenticeships, and
- vocational counseling.
The NET (National Employment Team) offers business customers in the private and public sectors a designated single point of contact to connect with qualified applicants, resources and support services for workers with disabilities in their local state area, multi-state, or national marketplace. The NET provides employment supports in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the territories.
- the opportunity to post jobs,
- search candidate resumes based on skill sets and geographic availability,
- capture job metrics,
- generate compliance and application click reports,
- interview candidates,
- have online job fairs, and
- have their jobs seen by individuals with disabilities across the country.
ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Services
Connections to Partner Assets and Services
Request services for your business!
Customer assistance telephone number:
517-241-0314 or Toll free: 1-888-271-8337
All accessibility issues and concerns related to the MRS website can be communicated to the above contact information.
To request services for a business, use the below form:
BND Request Form
Or find the office nearest you by using the below locator:
MRS Office Locator