Skip to main content

Can my company provide outdoor sanitization/disinfection services to sidewalks, vehicle exteriors, and playground equipment?

Your company will need a Pesticide Application Business License in Category 5B, Microbial Pest Management. In addition, there are many laws governing the use of pesticides, such as requirements for applicator certification, vehicle signage, customer receipt requirements, pesticide application recordkeeping, safe transportation/storage/disposal, and personal protective equipment. Call 1-800-292-3939 to discuss licensing, certification, and pesticide use laws with an Inspector.