The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Ballot Question Committee Forms and Instructions
**Committees required to file electronically cannot use these forms. Refer to Appendix D for more information.
Forms and Instructions:
· Ballot Question Cover Page - Each Campaign Statement must include a complete cover page with each filing.
· Ballot Question Summary Page - Used to report a quick summary of financial activity during reporting coverage period.
· Ballot Question Itemized Contributions Schedule 4A - Used to report direct contributions or loans of money from a person regardless of amount.
· Ballot Question Other Receipts Schedule 4A-1 - Used to report interest, misc., refunds, rebates, returned/uncashed checks or loans from banks.
· Ballot Question In-Kind Contributions Schedule 4-IK - Used to report contributions of goods or services from the candidate, person or other committees.
· Ballot Question Itemized Expenditures Schedule 4B - Used to report direct expenditures of money of $50.01 or more in value.
· Ballot Question Independent Expenditures Schedule 4B-1 - Used to report independent expenditures.
· Ballot Question In-Kind Expenditure Schedule 4B-2 - Used to report fair market value of goods or services donated to other committees or organizations.
· Ballot Question Get-Out-The-Vote Activities Schedule 4B-G - Used to report expenditures made for election day get out the vote activities.
· Ballot Question Debts and Obligations Schedule 4E - Used to report funds owed by or owed to the committee.
· Ballot Question Fund Raiser Schedule 4F - Used to report information on fund raisers held by the committee.
· Ballot Question Forms Booklet - Complete booklet of all campaign finance forms and instructions.
Contact us at:
Bureau of Elections
P.O. Box 20126
Lansing, Michigan 48901-0726
Visit us as:
430 West Allegan Street
1st Floor Richard H. Austin Building
Lansing, Michigan 48918-1700
Contact your County Clerk:
Local filers are encourages to contact your County Clerk office for filing information