- Like us on Facebook for information and updates!
- Contact Information
- Customer Service Survey Please complete our five question online survey. Customer feedback allows our office to celebrate and improve the service that we provide.
- Subscribe or Manage your Michigan Department of Education Email Subscription!
- Webinar Series: Preparing, Placing, Developing, and Retaining Educators
As per PA 236 (2018), beginning September 25, 2018 the credit requirement for Daily permits will be 60 semester credit hours, and substitutes must be at least 22 years of age to teach in grades 9 to 12.
- School Counselor Professional Development Law
- Revised Certification Structure
- Official MDE Memos
- Educator Staffing Strategic Plan