- Like us on Facebook for information and updates!
- Contact Information
- Customer Service Survey
Please complete our five question online survey. Customer feedback allows our office to celebrate and improve the service that we provide.
- Educationally Speaking E-Newsletter Archive
- Subscribe or Manage your Michigan Department of Education Email Subscription!
- NEW! Educator Workforce Data Report 2020
- MEMO #COVID-19-079 - Michigan Administrative Rules for Educator Certification Waivers Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- MEMO #COVID-19-076 - Teacher Certification Renewal and Progression Without Educator Evaluation in Response to COVID-19
- MEMO #COVID-19-067 - Michigan Tests for Teacher Certification Opening of Test Centers
- MEMO #COVID-19-066 Guidance and FAQ for Educator Evaluation During the 2019-20 Academic Year
- MEMO #COVID-19-060 Waiver of Permit Renewal Requirements
- MEMO #COVID-19-054 Impact of COVID-19 School Closure on Educator Evaluation
- MEMO #COVID-19-044 Temporary Certification Guidance Provided to Traditional Michigan Educator Preparation Institutions to Assist Teacher and School Counselor Candidates During the COVID-19 Crisis
- MEMO #COVID-19-041 Interim Certification Guidance Provided to Michigan Alternative Route to Certification Providers to Assist Educators During the COVID-19 Crisis
- MEMO #COVID-19-040 Notification of Waivers Associated with Teacher Certification and Permits
- MEMO #COVID-19-028 Waiver of School Counselor Professional Learning in Response to Executive Order 2020-35
- MEMO #COVID-19-027 Waiver of Required District Professional Learning and Professional Learning Hours Required for Certificate Renewal and Progression in Response to Executive Order 2020-35
- MEMO #COVID-19-013 Guidance Provided to Our Educator Preparation Providers
- Educator Expanded DPPD Log COVID-19
- School Counselor Expanded DPPD Log COVID-19
- Governor Executive Orders (COVID-19)
- MDE Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Communications
- Free and Low Cost Professional Learning for Certificate Renewal and Progression
- Emergency Provisions for Apprenticeship and Internship Requirements (COVID-19)
- Education Workforce Job Fairs
- Resources for Student Meals During School Closure and Community Nutrition
Links to information regarding meals for students during school closure, as well as available community-wide nutrition resources.