- Program Finance provides oversight for the federal and state funding structures, assuring that approximately $390 million in federal grants is effectively administered. The unit also provides oversight for approximately $996 million distributed under Article 5 of the State School Aid Act.
- Coordinated Early Intervening Services Design
The CEIS program design form is to be used by districts using IDEA funds to support the unique needs of a specific group of students who are not eligible for special education programs and services and who are demonstrating low academic or behavior performance.
The form is used by districts who are found with significant disproportionality or districts who voluntarily use these funds.
- IDEA Part B
- State Aid & IDEA Part B, Section 611 Allowable Costs (May 2018)
- IDEA Grant Funded Initiative Guidelines
- IDEA Grant Funded Initiatives
External projects and activities funded by the MDE OSE, including Alt+Shift, Michigan's Integrated Behavior and Learning Support Initiative (MIBLSI), Michigan Alliance for Families, and Statewide Autism Resources and Training (START).