New Users - Getting Started
All organizations will need to be registered in the system. If your organization has previously been registered in MiGrants, please have the authorized official add new users to the organization.
- The initial registration must be completed by an authorized official (AO) of your organization. Once the AO completes registration, email notification of access approval will be sent.
- Only one AO is permitted per organization.
- Once approved, the AO can login to MiGrants and create new accounts for other staff members as appropriate.
- Please check organization eligibility for each grant program using the links above.
- Passwords are active for up to 365 days and must contain at least three of the following: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, one symbol (!@#$%^&')
- Do not share login credientials with others.
Training materials are available once logged in to the MiGrants online grant system. These materials include:
- Grantee Training Manual
- Grantee Training Video
- MiGrants Navigation for general online grant system navigation
- Recreation Grant Instructions for the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund, Land & Water Conservation Fund, and Recreation Passport Grant Program applications and grants
- 5-Year Recreation Plan Instructions
If you have questions or are in need of assistance, please contact DNR Grants Management at 517-284-7268 or by emailing the appropriate grant coordinator or program manager.