New Users - Getting Started
All organizations will need to be registered in the system. If your organization has previously been registered in MiRecGrants, please have the authorized official add new users to the organization.
- The initial registration must be completed by an authorized official (AO) of your organization. Once the AO completes registration, email notification of access approval will be sent.
- Only one AO is permitted per organization.
- Once approved, the AO can login to MiRecGrants and create new accounts for other staff members as appropriate.
- Please check organization eligibility for each grant program using the links above.
- Passwords are active for up to 365 days and must contain at least three of the following: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, one symbol (!@#$%^&')
- Do not share login credientials with others.
If you have questions or are in need of assistance, please contact DNR Grants Management at 517-284-7268 or by emailing the appropriate grant coordinator or program manager.
5-year Recreation Plan Submission
Navigation and submission of a 5-year recreation plan to the DNR for review and approval.
Project Agreement Submission
Submission of a signed project agreement and required documents to the DNR.
Submission of plans, specifications, and bid documents (PSB) to the DNR in order to be approved to advertise for bids.
Submission of the contractor/vendor selection and bid tab to the DNR in order to award a contract or purchase materials.
Submission of a reimbursement request to the DNR in order to receive a partial or final reimbursement or final payment.
How the Authorized Official manages organization information, and adds or removes members to an organization and grant documents.