The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Falconry welcome packet
- Steps Involved in Michigan's Regulatory Process for Becoming an Apprentice Falconer
- Facts Falconers Should Know
- Falconry Sponsorship Agreement
- Glossary of Falconers' Terms
- Glossary Explaining the Technical Terms Employed By English Falconers (reprinted from Harting's Bibliotheca Accipitraria)
- General Raptor Capture Permit application
- Limited Raptor Capture Permit application - northern goshawk or great horned owl
- Application for an Endangered Species Permit to capture a migrant peregrine falcon
- Falconry Acquisition and Disposition Report
To learn more about falconry, please visit the Web site of the Michigan Hawking Club.