Applying for a License or Registration

  • Applicants that desire to apply for an Adult Foster Care, Camp, Child Care, or Home for the Aged license you must do so online at the MiLogin website.  To complete a registration, follow the instructions located in categories below.

    Only updated Internet Explorer, FireFox, or Google Chrome browsers are compatible with MiLogin.  You may be required to add “” to your compatibility view settings for the application to be submitted successfully.

    You may find the MiLogin Registration Instructions helpful to navigate the website.

    The following categories provide regulatory guidance and required items for each application category:

Homes for the Aged