The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Certified License Verification
Certified License Verification Charge
Certified License Verifications are available from the Bureau of Professional Licensing for a charge of $15 per license verified. These documents can be sent to you or another entity either by email or postal mail.
Order a Certified License Verification
To order a Certified License Verification online using the MiPLUS website please use the following instructions:
- Log into your MiPLUS Account at www.michigan.gov/miplus (Note if you don’t already have an account you will need to first Register an account)
- Click on “New” and then “License Application” and accept the disclaimer and click “Continue Application”
- Then choose “License Verification” from the list of license types and check the box for “License Verification”
- Select the contact information from your MiPLUS account
- Enter the licensee number for the license you would like verified
- Click “Add a Row” and enter the email address and/or postal mail address you would like the certified verification sent then click “Continue Application”
- Verify the fee is correct and click “Continue Application”
- Enter your payment information
- For detailed instructions on ordering a Certified License Verification with MiPLUS click HERE
- For help registering an account with MiPLUS please review the instructions or watch the brief video below
Order Cosmetology School /Barber College Hours Verifications
Cosmetology School hours, Barber College hours or NACCAS Verifications are available from the Bureau of Professional Licensing for a charge of $15 per verification. These documents can be requested using the link below.
Free Online License Search
You can also use our free online licensee search to verify someone is licensed in Michigan. It is a simple way to verify a licensee, issue date, and expiration date of a license, as well as any disciplinary action.