- Michigan Task Force on Physician's Assistants
Welcome to the Michigan Task Force on Physician's Assistants website! Our goal is to provide up-to-date information on various topics related to the practice of physician's assistants in Michigan. We hope you find this information helpful and invite you to check out our website often.
Due to new legislation, Physician’s Assistant licensees may submit a Controlled Substance License Application and applicants applying for licensure as a Physician’s Assistant may submit the Physician’s Assistant and Relicensure Application at any time. Please note controlled substance licenses will not be issued until the legislation takes effect on March 22, 2017.
The applications are available under the Licensing Applications and Forms section.
- Certified License Verification Request
- Temporary Military Spouse Renewal Application
- Application for Reinstatement of Revoked/Suspended License or Registration
- Application for Reclassification of Limited Licenses
- Controlled Substance License Application
- Military Spouse Temporary License/Registration Application
- Application for Initial Licensure or Relicensure of a Physician's Assistant
- Physicians Assistant Renewal Online
- Special Volunteer License Application
- Michigan Task Force on Physician's Assistants 2018 Board Meetings
- Michigan Task Force on Physician's Assistants 2017 Board Meetings
- Michigan Task Force on Physician's Assistants Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Michigan Task Force on Physician's Assistants Members
- Physician's Assistants Expanded Scope of Practice - PA 210 of 2011
- Public Health Code