- Michigan Board of Massage Therapy
Welcome to the Michigan Board of Massage Therapy website! Our goal is to provide up-to-date information on various topics related to the practice of massage therapy in Michigan. We hope you find this information helpful and invite you to check out our website often.
Massage therapy schools are licensed by the department’s Bureau of Corporations, Securities and Commercial Licensing. To check if a massage therapy school is licensed by the State of Michigan visit: https://www.lara.michigan.gov/colaLicVerify/.
For educational requirements for licensure as a massage therapist please access the following Massage Therapy – General Rules and MCL 333.17959 of the Public Health Code.
- Certified License Verification Request Form
- Temporary Military Spouse Renewal Application
- Application for Reinstatement of Revoked/Suspended License or Registration
- Application for Reclassification of Limited Licenses
- Massage Therapy and Relicensure Application
- Massage Therapy Renewal (Online)
- Military Spouse Temporary License/Registration Application
- Special Volunteer License Application
- Supervised Curriculum Form