Skip to main content

Technical Assistance

The Bureau of Children and Adult Licensing provides a Technical Assistance Manual on the Licensing Rules for Adult Foster Care Group Homes, Adult Foster Care Family Homes and Homes for the Aged.

For each rule, you will typically find technical assistance. The technical assistance section outlines what providers must do to comply with the rule.