Skip to main content

Unlicensed Certified Public Accountants, Real Estate Salespersons, Real Estate Brokers, or Property Management Companies

If you would like to file a complaint against an unlicensed certified public accountant, real estate salesperson, real estate broker, or property management company, please contact the Michigan Department of Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division at either of the phone numbers provided below or complete the Consumer Complaint/Inquiry Form via one of the links provided below:

Toll Free Consumer Hotline: 877-765-8388

Local Consumer Number: 517-335-7599

Consumer Complaint/Inquiry Form – Online Form

Consumer Complaint/Inquiry Form PDF (Mail) Form

Additionally, if you are unsure if an individual or company is licensed, please click here to verify a license.