The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MiPlus User Assistance - Nursing
Welcome to MiPLUS
The Michigan Professional Licensing User System (MiPLUS) is the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Professional Licensing's new online licensing and regulatory database application for health and occupational professionals in Michigan.
- Applicants can now apply online, track the status of their application, and receive electronic notifications
- Licensees are able to renew and modify their existing licensing information
- Verify the status of a licensed professional
- File a complaint against a licensed professional or report a change in staff privileges
Important Notes for Using MiPLUS
- We recommend using Internet Explorer to renew your license.
- We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer to complete the registration and renewal process.
- The application and renewal process requires payment with a credit or debit card - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.
- For renewals you will be able to verify your license online in about 24 hours.
- Review the MiPLUS FAQs to learn more.
- FAQs for Professions Transitioning to MiPLUS
Click on the full screen icon or “YouTube” in the lower right corner on the videos below to expand the size of each video.
Licensing Requirements Help Guides
View profession-specific guides for further assistance
Register Account With MiPLUS
Follow the instructions in the video below to register your account with MiPLUS.
Apply For Your First License
This video will walk you through how to apply for your first license with MiPLUS.
Modify or Reprint Your License
This video will walk you through how to change your name, address, ordering a reprint, or adding a specialty to your license.