Skip to main content

Registered Agent and Registered Office

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

For a foreign limited liability partnership, the Application to Register a Limited Liability Partnership must include the address of the registered office and the name of the registered agent authorized to receive service of process in this state. A registered agent is designated by the limited liability partnership to receive any documents, notices, or demands served upon the entity, and the registered agent is located at the registered office address.