Submitting a comment:
- Zoom in and click on the orange envelope labeled “Submit a Comment.”
- Click on an area that you would like to comment on or provide input on.
- Enter your name, contact information, and comments in the spaces provided.
- Click “Save” to submit comments. Click “Cancel” to discard comments.
Your comments and information are only viewable by DNR staff
- Zoom in to the area that you are interested in by scrolling the mouse wheel, holding down the shift key and drawing a box, or use the +/- icons in the upper left corner of the map.
- Pan the map by clicking the mouse and dragging the map to the area that you want to view.
- Legend - explains the symbols on the map.
- Layer list - toggle the different road layers on and off by checking or unchecking the box by the layer name.
Department of Natural Resources