To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- Thanksgiving is Top Day for Home Cooking Fires
- State Fire Marshal Reminds Consumers: Change Your Clocks, Change Your Smoke Alarm Batteries, Sunday, November 4
- State Fire Marshal, West Michigan Chiefs Take Action on PFAS Firefighting Foam
- State Fire Marshal, Metro Detroit Chiefs Take Action on PFAS Firefighting Foam
- State Fire Marshal, Saginaw Area Chiefs Take Action on PFAS Firefighting Foam
- Home Fire Drill Day is Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Kids in College? State Fire Marshal Urges Fire Safety for College Students
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal