To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- Governor Whitmer Proclaims September as Campus Fire Safety Month
- LARA and State Fire Marshal Honor Ultimate Sacrifice of First Responders on 9/11
- MI Prevention: Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations Saving Lives
- MI Prevention Provides 1,000 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors for Installation in Detroit Homes
- Fireworks: Know the New State Law and Your Local Ordinance
- Use of Class B AFFF Firefighting Foam
- State Fire Marshal Urges Michiganders to "Push the Button" on Mother's Day to Test Smoke Alarms
- MI Prevention Campaign Targets High-Risk Areas to Reduce Fire Fatalities
- RFR #2019-021 LR - Fire Fighters Training Council General Rules
- State Fire Marshal, West Michigan Chiefs Take Action on PFAS Firefighting Foam
- State Fire Marshal, Metro Detroit Chiefs Take Action on PFAS Firefighting Foam
- State Fire Marshal, Saginaw Area Chiefs Take Action on PFAS Firefighting Foam
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal