Skip to main content

Application for Transfer/Registration of an Electrical Contractor, Sign Specialty Contractor, or Fire Alarm Contractor License *

If you are licensed within the City of Detroit and wish to apply for electrical permits for a job location within a municipality where the State of Michigan is responsible for code enforcement you must register your locally issued license with the Bureau of Construction Codes.

Options to apply for registration of your locally issued license: